View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

It just occurred to me that the Z34 and the upcoming Z35 do, in fact, have much less hatch area than what I recall the Z31 and Z32 having. I know this because the FM coupe platform sacrifices rear area space for a complex, large transverse (and excellent sounding) muffler. The G37 sedan and Q50 both have much larger trunks than the coupes because they have typical inline mufflers, and the Z31 and Z32 also had similar inline mufflers.

We used to do pretty elaborate and large subwoofer installs on those older Z's with no issues.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote