View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
bhounds
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370Z-Red
bhounds is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhrps View Post
bhounds,

No one can tell you how to spend your money or run your life ... but ... here's my similar situation.

Three years ago there were 2 daily drivers, one dually, and 3 antique cars in our stable. Money wasn't an issue, nor was the insurance or upkeep. Then I hit the 70 years old mark, and reality of the situation hit home, and it made no sense.

All three antique cars (55 Thunderbird, 54 MG TF Roadster, 90 300ZX) found new homes, and then I bought the 370z Roadster.

Now we're down to 4 vehicles, and I can see us losing the dually in 4 or 5 years when its too difficult to haul the RV, and then one of the daily drivers may go about the same time.

But they'll have to pry the stick shift of the Z from my dead hand when I go to that big safety deposit box in the sky.
LOL ... I've said the same thing with some past cars I've had. Yes, similar and I am 68 so maybe that is why the brain cells are overactive on this stuff. Logically I just need my 4x4 and a fast car ... the thing is I like both of the fast cars. So time will tell I guess. Thanks for your reply, it was just what I was looking for, a similar situation.
bhounds is offline   Reply With Quote