View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

bhounds,

No one can tell you how to spend your money or run your life ... but ... here's my similar situation.

Three years ago there were 2 daily drivers, one dually, and 3 antique cars in our stable. Money wasn't an issue, nor was the insurance or upkeep. Then I hit the 70 years old mark, and reality of the situation hit home, and it made no sense.

All three antique cars (55 Thunderbird, 54 MG TF Roadster, 90 300ZX) found new homes, and then I bought the 370z Roadster.

Now we're down to 4 vehicles, and I can see us losing the dually in 4 or 5 years when its too difficult to haul the RV, and then one of the daily drivers may go about the same time.

But they'll have to pry the stick shift of the Z from my dead hand when I go to that big safety deposit box in the sky.
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote