View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #55 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Went back to Blackhawk for TNIA with a few larger changes from before, mainly SUR4G (old but still sticky!) instead of PS4S, and a Nine Lives Racing wing. The whole day was very crowded for such a small track, and I never got a clean lap in.
Even stuck behind the GT3 (slowed me down in turns 3-6), I managed to cut a couple seconds off my old clean lap time, and another couple of seconds is easily within reach with an open track.

DarkJak| Edward Ko | 1:19.892 | Video
Did you have to add any plate reinforcement to the hatch skin for 9LR wing to prevent hatch deforming? Im wondering if the wing mount per their instruction is solid without any wiggles.
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote