View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 02:44 PM   #5096 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When they tested it. The engine may have one cylinder at valve over lap. Where the intake and exhaust valves are both open. Crank the engine over and do it again.
That's what i'm thinking. with the frequency of my oil change intervals (and checking the dipstick on fillups, i doubt this IS a problem. I'm gonna let him test the fuel pressure and FPD and get back to me. we did confirm that my connections and hoses are all not leaking so that is a good thing. If the fuel pressure comes back ok, ill look into getting the injectors cleaned/replaced. Pulling the plugs should tell me which ones are acting up, unless it's all of them lol.