View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #283 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

I have had mine installed since the first shipment. I have had NO regrets on getting these. They still look great and IMO look fine with my stock bumper and all. I aligned my headlight beams after installation, but with it being so dark now, I've had folks on the road flash their lights or even stop on backroads until I drive by. I even went back and lowerd the beam more, but I still the get occasional flash. So maybe their still pointed too high or maybe it's just bc their LED.

I also hear Morimoto is coming out with replacement housing lenses? So if you don't want to try and clean the OEM, you can just replace those.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote