View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 01:31 PM   #117 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
So many kind words, starting all the way back in 2008! Thanks Waiz, Ive always appreciated it.

Just think, I havent even touched the interior gone FI, not sure I will with this one either.

I cant help but fall in love with the deep burgundy/ wine color vinyl. The black kinda hides some of the lines I really want to see. I agree about the pics though, the guy that did them always delivers the goods!
I would stay N/A and just enjoy the car. I just think once you go FI you are always chasing reliability issues no matter how good a kit you get.

I think the black really makes the kit pop, I would just keep it since your paint is in such good condition
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote