View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 12:15 PM   #4775 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Have a call into the seller who lives out in Allenwood, Pa about this Vizsla puppy dog ( has bright blue eyes too! )... Showed to all my kids and they're ok but said Mom will say no! Might go out and visit over the weekend and bring him home if he's still available... I might not be married after this but at least I'll have a dog!
Not happening...

Seller finally called last night because he had another buyer lined up already that backed out... that's why he never returned my call. We set it up so I would come see the dog today and told him I would call before I leave so he knows when to expect me. So I called/left vm @11 and said I'd be up there by 2ish. Just before I was getting in the car he called back and wanted to tell me the dog has a medical condition ( hernia ) that might or might not need surgery. He also told me that a puppy from the same litter also has hernia but that does need an operation. Strong belief that this is an Amish puppy mill. He was advertising these puppies as fully healthy with all shots up to date... I don't do business with these type of people.

Disappointed to say the least but will keep looking.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi