View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 10:23 AM   #4764 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yesterday I was at an inspection waiting for the client with the car off, windows down and radio on. For about about 90 seconds. When I tried rolling up the windows, they all went up except the passenger window started rolling down Then everything died.

I changed the alternator on the Z not long ago (like in Sept). Had the battery out and tested it while doing some other clean up as well. Everything seemed fine at the time. Fast forward to yesterday, I get a jump and head to O'Reilly's and pull the battery to replace it. The battery was leaking pretty bad on the bottom and the tie down hook at the bottom is corroded AF. lol wtf??

Oh well, new battery is in and the thing cranks like mad now
Gonna drive the Z today though
Told ya, Craigslist batteries..... WTH.... The only batteries I have had luck with not puking acid everywhere is the gold line of Advance autoparts. That's it. That is one of my pet peaves. I can't stand a leaking and corroding battery.