View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #116 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiz View Post
I love it, even your pics are on point! This thread delivers!

It's so cool to follow you now on your third build, I loved your Z33 but now this one is even more badass. I would totally be happy with what you have and not even wrap it, the black totally pops.
So many kind words, starting all the way back in 2008! Thanks Waiz, Ive always appreciated it.

Just think, I havent even touched the interior gone FI, not sure I will with this one either.

I cant help but fall in love with the deep burgundy/ wine color vinyl. The black kinda hides some of the lines I really want to see. I agree about the pics though, the guy that did them always delivers the goods!

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote