View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 06:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I think the Stillen bumper looks good. It reminds me of the Fugimura front bumper but not quite as sexy or as pricey. The reviews of the bumper is that fitment isn't always the best and can be a challenge and some have experienced a droop over time. The plus side is that it is one of the best bumpers for air flow and Stillen brake cooling kit works with it without any problems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
When I bought my car new back in March 2014 within the first 3 months I was driving on PA turnpike of all places and hit a deer which damaged my Nismo bumper. At that point I said to myself let the modding begin.

Had it now 6 years and not a single issue. I do see all the negative posts on the looks and fitment issues but have yet to experience any of that.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote