View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 06:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorofhavoc View Post
So what are the two side vents for the stillen bumper feeding? I thought they were for brake ducts, but looking at the fang kit, it looks like the brake inlets fit into the main grill assembly?

It does look pretty mean though, and especially with the wrap color! I might try my hand at doing a wrap over the off season. Never done anything even close, but I'm not bad at painting, so hopefully some nuance and patience translates.
Correct... the fang kit in the main grill has the 2" hose kit that runs to the back of the rotor. The 2 big openings on the side just feed more air behind the bumper that flows thru the engine compartment.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote