View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
ok, so pulling the fuse does me no good.

Any other ideas why I have the light on? I replaced the fob battery to be sure, and it's still on.

The battery in the car is getting older, but it still cranks the car over. Could ever so slightly low voltage be causing this?

I hate annoying idiot lights. Owners manual says take it to the dealership; no other explanation, which is BS. I'm not going there to get shafted out of hundreds of dollars unless I understand what's truly wrong.
If you still have the OEM battery in the car, replace it and see if that solves your problem. You live in AZ, so the heat is going to play havoc with the battery, along with the antenna under the console.