View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
victorofhavoc
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z
victorofhavoc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Contact professional awesome racing.
Contacted them, and they said they would make a splitter (waiting on costs), but didn't say much about hardware, and that's the more challenging part anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///maestro View Post
I would recommend checking to see if you have a local plastic company. I found a company local to me that stocked up on their version of Alumalite (plastic composite mixed with aluminum). Charged me $80 for a giant sheet, good for 1 splitter.
This is probably the best answer in combination with the battle aero hardware, so I don't have to develop my own, and forming my own air dam. I think the V1 Nismo bumper would probably serve the best aero purpose down the road, in combination with a small dam at the front of the lip lift.

Do you know what thickness the panel you got was and how much it weighed when you cut it to shape?

From looking at the V2 Nismo I can't tell if it has a flat bottom, nor how the air would actually travel on it, so it might be worse off than just the plain sport or V1 Nismo..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Nine Lives Racing make one for the Z as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seems they want 485 for just the splitter, and it does look like a quality piece. They don't provide any hardware for that price though .