View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
STi 5
Base Member

Drives: 2011 STi
STi 5 is on a distinguished road

Please don't go to Slo Mo, I have had personal experience with them and was not impressed at all. So have about 5 of my friends, all have nothing nice to say about them. I wouldn't trust them to do anything to my car at all, too much shady stuff goes on behind their big wall.

As for someone to take it to, I talked to Pure Tuning in Toledo and they said that they would be more than willing to tune the Z but have no experience yet with the 370Z. I think your best bet is to wait till someone cracks the ECU completely and has a good track record tuning them. I know this probably isn't the answer you are looking for but I am also willing to drive a long distance for a good tuner. Hell I drove from Cincy to Toronto for a tuner that I take all my Hondas to. Anyway, last thing I want to be is a guinea pig for somebody to gain experience on. Blowing my motor would not be an option and handing your car over to someone who has zero experience with one would probably be a hard sell. So my best advice is to wait or get the UPrev tune or the Cobb AccessPort and wait for better Pro Tuner support from those companies.

Last edited by STi 5; 02-10-2010 at 07:35 PM.
STi 5 is offline   Reply With Quote