View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of
Default Random thoughts on the new car

I drive a 2013 roadster and without a backup camera I would be afraid to back out of my driveway. There is practically no visibility when the convertible top is up.

We have a 2020 Lexus 350 and it has some of the bells and whistles. I find the adaptive speed control to be pretty nice when driving between SF and Sacramento. It's all freeway and there's often a lot of stop and go. My problem is when I get back into my Z I tend to be a little less alert because all that tech lulls me into a sense of security. Not a fan of the lane assist tech on the RX350. I don't think it's quite there yet. It is slow to react going into and out of turns. I usually get so annoyed with it that I turn it off.

About the new 400Z, I'm happy to see they finally came up with something new but the preview in Car and Driver was disappointing. Why go from a 332 hp car to a 300 hp one? The trend now is to go big on HP. Why would Nissan go backwards? I'll keep my old Z with only 40k miles on it.