Thread: Nitrous
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Just a little update on things. I'm still deployed with the army but i got 3 weeks left. I talked to the shop that will be tuning the car. It's going to cost me $700 total. That includes approx 2.5hours of tuning and him installing their wideband and a o2 bung. They dont like using the sniffer since its not really accurate. I'm scheduled to get my tuning done April 1st at 9am...so that evening ill have dyno results, videos and pictures. I was going to order the parts next pay but im putting a down deposit on a nismo body kit since i have quite abit of cosmetic damage right now. The following pay ill be getting 1 step colder plugs and the rest of the fittings for the second intake hookup.

Also before i left i couldnt pass up a deal at a local shop. They had over stock from x-mas so everything was 50-75% off. So i picked up 2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs, 1200watt Audiobahn Amp, all the wiring and a Compustart alarm/remote starter...got all that for $1200. So when i get home in a few weeks ill finish the nitrous, get the sound system and alarm installed and then get tuned. Then in the spring ill have the new body kit and get the car painted....then im taking a break from modding the car..lol.