View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 10:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Considering the price is close to $30 - there is this one (granted I would look to see about removing the stupid stripe down the middle) but it is probably the nicest red color made for the Z (my opinion since I love the magma red color):

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...0885/overview/

Don’t get me wrong - the car from Carvana is beautiful and it is the last year of the ‘numbered Nismos’ but still - like someone asked earlier - if you are sold on this car bc of the low mileage and the fact it’s the last year of the numbered Nismos - then have a price in mind of what you would be willing to spend to get it in YOUR satisfaction. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited by NecioVato; 10-30-2020 at 10:30 PM.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote