View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:38 PM   #538 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Not much to report other than I'm changing the location of the water pump. -20 is ridiculous. So the -20 is going to be capped off on the radiator (located on passenger side) and moved to the lower back side on the inside. I'm including a few of the -20 pictures just to show you how uncontrollably it is Also, -20 only comes in 90deg or straight. It's seriously a pain in the A$$.

I ordered a swirl pot/expansion tank(Merlin Universal Swirl Pot), bungs (-16), Davies Craig mount, and a fitting that will allow for a return from the heater core.

I'm likely going to notch the frame and weld in plate so that I can have a nice cove to mount the water pump. I just want to be sure that it's the final home before I take it to hack town.

So remember when I made that mount for the water pump so I could mount it to the front of the car... well, I'm not going to use it. Lovely right? Oh well. it happens.

I'm 75% sure the frame will be notched right near where the pump is at in the last picture. just need to firm that last 25% up.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote