View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 08:23 AM   #6084 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
It Looks soo much more like the 240Z (which is awesome!), and even the rear looks better (to me).

I disliked the 370z quite a bit in the pictures and teasers, but once I saw it in person (and then lowered w/spacers) I fell in love.
I agree not sure if it's just growing on me or that picture is so much better than what Nissan showed. However I do like it more than I did initially. Still think it's a little too wide (I understand it's for cooling) and I don't think blacking out the bottom helps any. I don't think it's garbage anymore but I do see some areas of improvement to make it look smaller like having a bar across the front that is paint matched to help make it look a little smaller.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote