View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 06:54 PM   #3806 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post

I survived my trip to Tacoma.... barely.

I had to stop in Oakland both ways, what an adventure.... NOT!!!
I had enough time going out to get something to eat. Not many choices and it's a little bit of a hike to get to a place that has something other than stale potato chips. I ordered some food and sat down, took my mask off so I could catch my breath and eat. Wouldn't you know that 'Karen' was sitting at a table about 6' away and started bitching about me not having a mask on. WTF?!?!? I explained to her that if she didn't mind her own damn business, there would be a problem. Her butch friend convinced her that minding her own business was a good idea.....

The number of rude people I encountered was amazing. Most of the trips both ways, there were less than 100 people on board, yet there were some that insisted on throwing elbows so they could get off first... from the middle of the airplane....

I hate people......

be strong duude.