View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 04:53 AM   #3758 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Good to hear Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
That is excellent news. I know you are anxious to get the show on the road so to speak but she is right. Three big surgeries is gonna be a bit of time for healing. It is hard to imagine not being able to speak and the frustrations that come with that. You'll get there though. With your will and might I dare say a bit of stubborness, you'll get there.

When you are able and the wife gets over her hurdles we will have to throw you guys a bash with lots of food, drinks and fun.
Thank you guys...I always hesitate to talk about swallowing or my throat because some of these guys on here are really pervy, and I just don’t want to become another fantasy of one of these young boys .....

Last edited by Spoiler; 10-30-2020 at 05:11 AM.