View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 04:51 AM   #3757 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Scott, to answer your question from a day or so ago, of how am I... I am doing pretty good. I think today is the 66th day since my first surgery and I feel great. My scars on my neck and chest are all healed, not pretty, but healed. My main challenge still is I can’t swallow water or food so I still have the G-Tube. Have not spoke yet either. Doc is not unhappy though as she says that being I had the three successive surgeries, my throat will take a little longer to straighten out.

Other than that, doing pretty sweet...
That is excellent news. I know you are anxious to get the show on the road so to speak but she is right. Three big surgeries is gonna be a bit of time for healing. It is hard to imagine not being able to speak and the frustrations that come with that. You'll get there though. With your will and might I dare say a bit of stubborness, you'll get there.

When you are able and the wife gets over her hurdles we will have to throw you guys a bash with lots of food, drinks and fun.