View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Skiwi
Base Member

Drives: 2018 370Z NISMO MT
Skiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond reputeSkiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Welcome to the 370Z forums. Do you have any good plans for your Z?
It's pretty much my Sunday ride with the occasional track lap thrown in when I want to get more frisky than the law allows..

I'm pretty sure NISMO is better at tuning than me so that will stay stock, and I love the look so right now nothing cosmetic is jumping out at me to change.

About as radical as I will get will be an exhaust change to get a note with more growl. I will be keeping the original exhaust hanging in the garage though as I intend to keep it about 20 years then either pass it on to my son, or if he pisses me off then I'll sell it as a low mileage unmolested original with all the paperwork and receipts from new.

Cheers Skiwi
Skiwi is offline   Reply With Quote