View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
CyberKnup
Base Member

Drives: 19 370z PW M6
CyberKnup is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
1. I like using a regular search engine with "site:the370z.com" in the search string to narrow searches down to this forum (the forum search is abysmal).

2. lol no one has changed their opinion from the a-pillar being a bad place to mount a fire extinguisher to it being a good place. My comment was really aimed to insult your terrible search effort that led you to the conclusion that most people think it's a good idea to mount an a fire extinguisher to the a-pillar. Because that was clearly not the case when I spent 90 seconds searching.

3. I see dumbass shìt on a daily basis. Doesn't mean that I give any credence to it...

Redondo has the right idea. All the good installs I've seen or read about had the fire extinguisher somewhere in the passenger footwell for safety and easy access.
I never said others here think that A pillar mounting is a good idea or that their opinion on that would change, I said I see it in the wild and its insane.

I just wanted to know where others mounted theirs with safety and ease of access in mind. I would never put mine on the A pillar