View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 07:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
Wow, I feel like you guys are trying to deny that this exists. Anyways, I'm well aware of the Broadway play. However, in relation to our car, the Fairlady girls actually predate the existing Fairlady Z by 5 years, as the 50th annual was in 2015, while the Z car just hit 50 years in 2020.
lol I didn't even really read your post earlier when I responded with dates. But it's clear you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

What are you aware of about the Broadway play? That it exists? Or that it was a big hit and 3 years running when Mr. K saw it and was inspired by it and thought that the popularity could be marketed? (I very much agree with Swiki on the tenuous connection comment!)

You say that the Fairlady girls predate the Fairlady Z. Well that's obviously true. But you know the Fairlady Z was not the first Fairlady, right? Those Fairlady girls are predated by the inspiration by 6 years and by the first vehicle by 4 years. So are you trying to say they were the original inspiration? Because if you are, that's either totally ignorant or coming from a very sexist perspective or both

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote