View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 07:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo13807 View Post
hahaha i for one always do a rear window wiper delete on my cars, but then again its my weekend cars and find it cleaner without it.
Yeah I know it's quite popular to delete them.

Here in WA State with our seemingly never-ending rain and tight parking spots it's nice to have a rear window wiper when you are trying to back out between two SUVs in the rain and the rear-view camera video is distorted by water drops.

Also, as a JDM fan from the 90's, many of the JDM versions of our cars here, or the higher level trims, came with rear window wipers. So, I see it as a useful tool that also signifies a higher trim level.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote