View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mariokart
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370z
Mariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Mike,
You might try the K071040 belt. It's a little shorter than the K071045. I believe that's the one Topgunz sold with his kits. He may be able to verify that.

Also, take a flashlight and look closely at the supercharger side for bekt dust. You would see it on the stillen bracket, usually behing the jackshaft pulley and on the rear case of the supercharger. When my boost dropped off that quickly, I had belt slio on the sc side.

Oh yeah, by the way, it doesn't surprise me that your boost is dropping off at 7800rpm. My car made max boost at 7k rpm and then leveled out until 7500rpm and dropped off after that. At 7800rpm, the tuner stopped the pull. It made max hp at 7400rpm but boost had leveled off at 7k.
If TopGunz can confirm that's the belt ill order it and give it a go.

Here's a video looking for any visable belt dust. I can't see any but I also have nfi what to look for exactly 😅https://youtu.be/Qr_2sCwF2Cc
Mariokart is offline   Reply With Quote