View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 06:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
Mariokart
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370z
Mariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys so an update on where I am at. Any further help will Be appreciated here.

So far I have swapped from the Tbatt additional pulley for tension to the tongunz pulley. Have also swapped to a new belt to suit the top gunz pulley (belt is gates K071045). I also swapped the auto tensioner with a new one.

I'm still having slip issues. From my logs it peaks around 12.3psi at 6k rpm then starts dropping down to around 9psi by 7800rpm

While the belt was off I noticed one of the idler pulleys was quite resistent and not spinning smoothly and I'll be changing that next. Would that be it? If not.. Where do I go from here. Its getting frustrating now ��

Last edited by Mariokart; 10-27-2020 at 06:28 AM.
Mariokart is offline   Reply With Quote