View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 07:38 PM   #37 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker View Post
Sadly, the new Z does not interest me.

My next car will be a used Corvette C8. It's light years ahead of anything else out there for the price. It's only downside is that it will become wildly popular and associated with sh#$heads and douchebags; but that's the downside of any American Muscle car.
The new C8 is an amazing car. It's amazing that the "base" engine version that is currently available is able to put down such good numbers.

I have also considered the C7, I prefer it due to being a hatchback. I personally prefer a hatchback car, performance stats not as important. That's kinda why I like the new upcoming Z, still a hatchback.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote