Thread: 370Z For Sale 2014 370Z Touring Sport for sale
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
tchertel
Base Member

Drives: 2014 SC 370z
tchertel is on a distinguished road

I know what the range is on price give by kbb.com and I know that doesn't account for any mods but it seems that mods don't help the sale price anyway. The car is a Touring Sport, low mileage, body and interior is in excellent condition; I have one time small scratch in the front bumper I must have did one of the times I removed it and the hood has the normal little pings here and there from normal driving. The car has everything; 19" Rays wheels, new rubber all around, leather interior, heated seats, Bose system with Navigation, backup camera, rear spoiler, big brakes and beef up suspension (Sport package) and then the Stillen SC, Stillen oil cooler and Stillen cat-back.

Price? Please provide a reasonable initial offer via private message, we can always work on it from there if needed.

Currently there is an issue at the CKP sensor. My tuner had me change it to help prevent the mis-fire, everything went smooth and worked fine other than after coming out of a WOT run, and only then, the car would go into limp mode with no CEL. I figured I received a bad sensor, I put the old one back in and now am getting a CEL and the fault is the CKP Sensor (forget the exact code). This is maybe honing in on the issue all along; I will be inspecting the connector to that sensor maybe this weekend if I have time, it seems a bit suspect.