View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 06:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Clean the car inside and outside

2) Inflate tires to 40 PSI just to be safe

3) Change oil and filter

4) Go to gas station and put in some 91 ethanol free gas and fuel stabilizer

5) Drive car to get up to temp

6) Put steel wool in the exhaust pipe

7) Hook up to battery tender

8) Use a cheese grater to grate some irish spring soap to put on the mats in the car to keep a fresh smell and potential critters out

9) Put stoppers on back tires and front tires with the parking brake disengaged and the car in neutral

10) I do not use a car cover, I just use quick detail spray while the car is in the garage and if it accumulated dust that isn't to my liking

11) Periodically come into the garage and stare a the car wondering why you didn't enjoy it more in the nice weather and count the days down

Also DO NOT start the car up unless you will be getting it up to temps also cancel insurance so that it stops on the first of the month or whatever day you started it.