View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:30 PM   #45 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

I think hotrodz and spooler mention a very good point, which is supportive mods.

When i was done doing the turbo and engine mods, the platform felt out of balance. Its one thing to do a 100-200kph pull on the highway, but another thing to use its full potential of all the new horsies on a canyon road.

So.. i needed to upgrade the suspension, swaybars, camber arms, diff, diff brace, engine and trans mounts, brakes, cooling, etc. Which adds another god knows 10k or so. But its very rewarding when you testdrive a Porsche 997 GT3 and think.. nope.. keeping the Z

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk