View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nvrdun
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z,18 STI
Nvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond reputeNvrdun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2krazyyy View Post
ALRIGHT calm down, not the new Miata but I'm thinking the Z can be in a different class of cheap to track sports cars which IMO has not been taken by any other car definitively other than the Miata. The reason why I think this is because the 370z was made over a number of years and it is now made from 2009-2020 and has remained pretty much the same since 2009, which would make the parts plentiful(For example the XJ Jeep). Not only are the parts in abundance but the car itself is a very good driving car especially with some mods. Is it as balanced as the Miata? No, but it offers a different driving experience which I think is a class above the Miata, and the 370z is a blank canvas and you can make them what you want like a drag car, boosted, autoX, drift, or a track car and they are very reliable. I already see a bunch of Z's at the track, which reinforces my philosophy that this car can be one of those track toys that a lot of people will desire in the future because of the driving dynamics and are relatively cheap to own. I've had mine for 5 years and ill be keeping it as a part of my collection of JDM cars long as I live.
I almost deleted the app after I saw the title... Makes sense though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nvrdun is offline   Reply With Quote