View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Refreshed the same FOB shell - 2nd time

Hi guys. I just wanted you to know I did the same FOB shell refresh for a 2nd time. The button bar just takes a beating when it rides in your pocket. The case itself, rubber internals, circuit board, and key insert all seem just fine. I did elect to swap out the back of the fob shell this time because it was looking tattered. it only take a few minutes to refresh and the results speak for themselves. In each included image the refreshed factory fob is at the top of the image. The shell parts cost $14.14 shipped. And this was for 2 spare shells. This updated post should give you an idea of how long the button bar refresh lasts when replaced.

Link to the updated shell parts on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The side by side comparison of the front.
[IMG][/IMG]

The side by side comparison of the back.
[IMG][/IMG]
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote