View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #297 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Let's face it, HAAS is doing what many American companies are doing. Cut where you can and preserve cash flow. I'd be shocked if they pick up someone who will make more than the two.
Agree, but the team is in the driver seat (pun intended) as to bargaining. More drivers and wannabe's than uncommitted seats right now, and any other team still looking to fill a seat will be in a similar situation - cutbacks are worldwide. I just hope they don't do a Lattifi and let someone who shouldn't be in F1 drive a car because he brought a suitcase of cash with him.

Will make for interesting watching. I don't know who they will choose But I'm calling this much right now: whoever they do pick, there will be lots of armchair team mangers on the interwebs offering criticism of how "Steiner had the opportunity to transform Haas into a podium challenger and blew it". LOLOLOLOLOL
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote