View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 08:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer23 View Post
Im honestly looking for just straight power. although I do not want an ugly car but that's subjective so don't worry about that. My end all power goal is 800whp. I am looking for a platform that can do this for cheaper than what the Z can. I also need to factor in the price of the car but that's dependent on where I live and what I can find where I am. I would like it to be relatively light, around the Z's weight because that means more speed vs say a 4000lbs car. Vettes are 25-40k where I am that is in CAD which is 19k-30k USD for reference. Preferably it would be a Japanese cars as I have a thing for them unlike American Muscle and their V8's..... Ew. If it comes to a V8 though and I see that it can make power for less and is a good platform them so be it. Anyways thats basically what I want. Thanks.
Buy a Miata or civic if you’re worried about weight. Damn GTr is a pig and will smoke a lot of cars on the road.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote