View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
1alexie
Base Member

Drives: 2018 Nissan 370z
1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute1alexie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewest View Post
so the same thing happen to my 2009 370z the yellow key symbol would come on and the car would make no noise at all so i found out it was the steering lock column switch and yes i checked the battery it was good. i checked the key fob that was good. and i checked the battery in the key fob and that was good as well so i tuck it to the dealer because i tried to do it my self but the bolts they put are special bolts they torque them down till the bolt pretty much snaps inside the steering lock column switch plus the dealer has to program the new switch hope this helps some one cuz no one ever said how they got it fixed or what was wrong with it good luck Zfam.
You may want to create a new thread for this concern since this is really an old thread.
1alexie is offline   Reply With Quote