View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 03:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Nitish21 up in your areas buddy just popped his stock motor at 727hp. They were told not to do it, it wasn't wise. Well, that engine popped. Now, his buddy better do some research on what to do. If he does not, he will pop another one and be out the game more than likely. Just in trying and I repeat trying to talk with Nitish21, He doesn't get it. Instead he wants to laugh in my face and believe what his clout buddies tell him. Well good luck. Another train wreck is on the way. Sometimes people are just stupid. I am done preaching and my helping other folks is just about done. Idiots have worn out other folks welcome.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote