View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 05:21 PM   #3178 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
He's not talking about us. It's the broke azz kids that yank off over facebook/instagram horsechit. Look at all the tards with the flame maps and the bragging up of overpriced parts that do d*ck. Somehow after watching 80 hours of the the fast and fvcking retarded movies they think that they can make "800 HP" with a 140k mile salvage title Z on a $5k budget. Then after being told over and over it's 20k after you fix that broke azz hooptie they keep asking until the find some dumb chit somewhere who says "fvck yea that will work!"
I'm just broke in general with no grandeur plans to go FI anytime in the foreseeable future. But my 09 with 37k miles on it is fully paid off. So I got that going for me at least. Haha.