View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
Randomizer23
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z GM MAN
Randomizer23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I actually didn’t know anything about the Random’s other posts. I just thought, from reading his threads on turbo kit selections, injectors, tires, that he ain’t ready on all fronts (no offense). I hesitated posting my thoughts, that they may be too harsh. I didn’t know others have already arrived at the same conclusions.

Let me go see what I missed...

Best of luck Random. No fault for dreaming, but make sure you know what you are dreaming about, otherwise it becomes a nightmare quick.

Edit: And I don’t frequent the forced induction sub forum so I knew little about cupcakez’s story. I guess that’ll be my next homework, courtesy of Chuck haha.

Edit#2: ahhh I see, the “other thread” is cupcakez’s thread and he sold his Z for a Q60, not Random.
Thanks.. You weren't being too harsh you were just being honest thats fine I thank you for that. I do need to go more in depth in my research and learn more because at the stage I am at it does not seem likely I will make my power goals. From seeing what everyone is telling me about my power levels it seems that I will just store e85 in my house and fill up on that when I want more power as it seems 800whp on pump is in fact a dream. I thank all of you guys for your responses and help as ya'll are helping me for free after all haha.
Randomizer23 is offline   Reply With Quote