View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 AM   #530 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised you guys didn't use it for target practice! lol

I told Kirk that if the hood flies off.... we keep going.

The hood will be my backup for Carbon Fiber. I need to hack my hood up for air vents and also mold humps with fiber glass. You know what. Maybe I'll stick with aluminum? I've got options and I'm not afraid to use them.

While writing that out... it makes sense that I start with the OEM hood and then push to CF later. I'm embarrassed to say how many ideas I get from typing out what I did previously.

On a side note, we're getting pretty close to the realm of starting the car.... Pending I don't have any A.D.D squirrel moments and start some side projects on the car. I'd say close is about 1 -1.5 months... My excitement is through the rough just typing that.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote