View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 09:30 AM   #5625 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
Electronics are the same way. I have been waiting for a soundbar from the beginning of August. Took me almost 4 months to get two marantz receivers. But that had more to do with the Virus. I think the gun stuff became scarce because of the riots and looting.
That's for sure. I needed a set of iron sights for my 300 BLK pistol and wound up getting the front sight from one place and the rear sight from some where else. Thankfully, they are the same color...

I can get 30-06 ammo all day, but can't find any 308 or 223. I really don't want to tote around a 1903A3 Springfield bolt action, but.....I can take out targets 600 to 1000 yds away.... The recoil is a bit much for my skinny butt....

Buckle up, boys... it's likely to get bumpy over the next 2 weeks or so.