View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 10:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netguru3278 View Post
Race Rom is loaded I just need to add a Map Sensor and rename it to boost and change the unit measure to PSI ?
Ideally your tuner can create a custom input for the gauge. The MAP sensor will display atmospheric pressure 14.7 psi at 0 psi, anything in vacuum will be <14.7 AP. For 7.3 psi boost it will read 22 psi and so on.

If you are fine using that then that's the closest to a boost gauge you can get without custom gauge input programming.

My EDC file uses a couple custom inputs for gauges on E85, boost guage which is (MAP-AP)and boost control duty cycle. Every tuner is different and every tune is different so my custom inputs may not be the same as yours.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote