View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Randomizer23
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z GM MAN
Randomizer23 is on a distinguished road
Default What platforms make power easier?

So after doing tons of research on the Z I do not see alot of them at my power goal which is 800whp. I am not sure where they are and if their motors are toast. It is quite expensive to get the car to that power level as you know. I am really looking for another platform at this point that can make the power easier and for cheaper. I also need to factor in the car cost. 10-15k CAD used for a Z where I am. C6 vettes are 25-40k CAD used (This is for reference sake). I have been looking into EVO's but it seems that they too are expensive to mod although I did not do extensive research on that platform. I mean I looked at vettes too but honestly not into American cars and v8's but if I see they make power (800whp) at an affordable price, then I will go with that one. I mean, there has to be a platform that can do it for cheaper than the Z... right? I am not sure where to go from here and what platform to choose. If any of you have recommendations preferably JDM that weigh around the weight of a Z and make power (800whp) for cheaper than the Z please let me know. I am hoping that I can finally find a platform that I am happy with.
Randomizer23 is offline   Reply With Quote