View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

My car weighted around 3240lbs (it was 1460 kg) but it wasn't with a full tank of fuel, removed everything from the hatch, full spl arms, true type coilovers, z1 2p rotors, volk wheels, and oil/steering coolers. My car is 2010 fully equipped sport touring. Before true type coilovers, with full tank of gas it was 1500 kg, around 3306lbs (and I believe not having a full tank of gas was part of having less weight last time I corner balance the car). Unfortunately, I didn't weight the car when I got it.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote