View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 06:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Share on Maus Nissan if that is what happened save other Nissan/Infiniti owners the misery so they don’t get ripped off/scammed and write as many reviews as you can about their service department and rate their Nissan dealership as well you have the right. You have a lot of reputable shops in and near Tampa you could have brought your Z to if you were having someone do the labor. On our cars I would agree with only using Genuine Nissan electrical parts such as MAF sensors on your Z. This is not the first time I have heard of aftermarket MAF sensor failure. Depending on your mileage it’s preventative general maintenance to clean both MAF sensors with mass air sensor cleaner CRC makes a good cleaning agent but be careful our MAF’s are sensitive. I was in Tampa two years ago and I brought my Z to Courtesy Nissan of Tampa service department to perform some general maintenance since I had no extra time to do the work myself. Experience was good and work was done at a decent rate I think try their service department if you are set on having a Nissan dealership service department perform work on your Z. Be selective about where you bring your Z for service and only go to reputable shops or service departments. Good luck!

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 10-17-2020 at 06:21 AM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote