View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 07:06 PM   #2660 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
And tonight’s featured special “Stampede”
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
One of the best things I did when I moved into my house was to install a heater in my garage! ( top corner ) Think the total cost was like $350 plus my neighbor who is a Union Pipe Fitter did all my black pipe that was run from the basement to the garage for beers! It's NG 35,000 btu's and it can be zero degrees outside and I'm in the garage in a tee shirt. lol. Helps to have 2" clopay insulated garage doors too. I never turn it off... there's a 3-4 inch flame ( pilot light ) that always on... even in summertime. Little to no maintenance after 25 years and still going strong...
Do you mix your whey protein and creatine with lite beer?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp