View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #2656 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Shades of Madwi, Rusty, and myself working on the turbo kit! Get the torpedo heater. You won't regret it.

ISO audit day 1 completed with flying colors. The most stressful days of my year, more than half done. Just need to get through tomorrow morning.
One of the best things I did when I moved into my house was to install a heater in my garage! ( top corner ) Think the total cost was like $350 plus my neighbor who is a Union Pipe Fitter did all my black pipe that was run from the basement to the garage for beers! It's NG 35,000 btu's and it can be zero degrees outside and I'm in the garage in a tee shirt. lol. Helps to have 2" clopay insulated garage doors too. I never turn it off... there's a 3-4 inch flame ( pilot light ) that always on... even in summertime. Little to no maintenance after 25 years and still going strong...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2158.jpg (296.0 KB, 19 views)
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi