View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zs View Post
I have a 2011 370z, with only 15,000 miles. It is a manual 6 speed and is the Black Cherry paint. I bought it as a salvage due to front bumper and hood being damaged, no frame damage. It also had a few deep scratches along the passenger side that I cleaned up to the point where they are barley noticeable. The passenger fender is a little dented at the bottom too. I installed the RJM v3 pedal, Invidia Gemini exhaust, the Z1 rear diff bushings with subframe collars. The interior is near perfect. The biggest downside is the rebuilt title. I did the work, so I know what all was done...but how much do you all think is a good price? I was offered 11,000, but I think that is way low. I am also in Pennsylvania for what its worth.

Thanks!

Best thing to do, is to buy a carfax and see what it says....
or simply do a KBB to get an idea... I did one for my area, with the basic information that I took from your post and my area it said about 15K... So do some research and mods are always a toss up...
Good Luck